Therefore this is just a quick reminder that on the 10 of June you have the chance to see a lot of amazing Eclipse technology compressed in 15 minutes demos. You may also see a few slides but I hope this will be the exception.
The program is also very impressive:
- Oliver Gierke– Roo beyond the obvious (Hackathon with Spring Roo using Eclipse integration)
- Benjamin Muskalla – Eclipse RAP / EclipseRT
- Matthias Sohn et al. (SAP) – Eclipse EGit
- Markus Kohler – Memory usage analysis on the Android platform
- ekke (Ekkehard Gentz), Independent Software Architect, Thema: Modeling meets Runtime redView
- Optional Oliver Gierke – What’s new in Mylyn 3.4?
- Manuel Bork – Eclipse modeling and programming with UML Lab
- Lars Vogel – Eclipse 4.0
There is also another topic Usus but we are not sure if it will fit in the time window.
Please register at Wiki Page for Mannheim Democamp. Unfortunately this event is not sponsored. But we still can have frosty beverages in a close by bar (FlicFlac) afterwards where we made a reservation.
A great oppertunity for networking and social drinking.
We encourage you to use the #majug hashtag for tweeting about the EclipseDemo Camp in Mannheim. If you are in the area check also the Majug Website for other events.